What is the Grace Network CIC?
Creating Life Changing Opportunities in the Five Valleys
We want to see people reach their social, emotional, spiritual and economic potential by using the medium of business to develop, train and mentor people. Our role is simple. We do five things:
- We provide training for people in the form of mentoring and formal qualifications.
- We launch, manage and grow small social enterprises to create opportunities for people to develop.
- We invest time in people to help model and demonstrate positive lifestyles and create confidence that can build up self-esteem.
- Provide warehouse and office infrastructure to allow social enterprises and charities to grow and develop
- Provide consultancy and advice to third party organisations and our owned subsidiary companies (Kick Off Stroud CIC and Stroud District Furniture Project CIC)